Some new menu items are being offered as fresh produce from our garden comes into season. This week, we’re doing a couple of riffs on some perennial favorites. As always, please order at least a day in advance (even sooner if you like). Details below.
Authentic Wood-Fired Pizza from Stonewell Farm
Friday, July 24th & Saturday July 25th
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The 14″ Pizzas-To-Go we’re offering this weekend are:
- Proscuitto, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and a blend of 3 cheeses. $18.00
- Garlicky Shrimp with cilantro pesto, roast cauliflower (from our garden), and a blend of three cheeses. $18.00
- Spinach sauteed with garlic, fresh ricotta topped with a parmesan-romano cheese blend. $18.00
- Margherita; crushed tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella cheese. $16.00
- Plain cheese; tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. $14.00
How to Order: Please place your order at least day in advance before 5:00 pm, ( or earlier if you can) as this allows us to prepare enough fresh dough and toppings.