Some new menu items are being offered as fresh produce from our garden comes into season. This week, the garden is providing spinach, broccoli, basil and zucchini so we’ve incorporated these into some new pies. As always, please order at least a day in advance (even sooner if you like). Details below.
Authentic Wood-Fired Pizza from Stonewell Farm
Friday, July 17th & Saturday July 18th
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The 14″ Pizzas-To-Go we’re offering this weekend are:
- Bacon, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, garlic, and a blend of 3 cheeses. $18.00 (No picture available)
- Homemade basil pesto (from our garden), zucchini and a blend of three cheeses. $18.00 (No Picture available)
- Lightly sauteed fresh spinach, garlic, ricotta cheese and a blend of parmesan/romano cheese. $18.00 (No picture available)
- Steamed broccoli, crushed tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese. $16.00 (No picture available)
- Plain cheese; tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. $14.00
How to Order: Please place your order at least day in advance before 5:00 pm, ( or earlier if you can) as this allows us to prepare enough fresh dough and toppings.